Egyptian Wisdom Text Offers Alternate Account of Genesis, Flood, the Jewish Exodus from Egypt, and Much More
The Egyptian Texts of The Bronzebook: The First Six Books of The Kolbrin Bible is all that remains of a 3600-year old anthology penned by Egyptian academicians and scribes after the Hebrew Exodus.
A regional search for the one true G-d of Abraham by the Egyptians offers alternate Exodus and Noah’s Flood accounts.
Written in Egyptian Hieratic, first translated to Phoenician and then into English, it describes a planet the Egyptians called the “Destroyer.”
According to recently translated Sumerian texts, this object (also known as Nibiru or Planet X) is in a 3600-year orbit around our sun.
The Egyptians say it caused Noah’s Flood and the Plagues of Exodus. Like the Druids, Sumerians, and Mayans, they also warn us of its imminent return and yet another Biblical tribulation.
The “Other” Exodus Story
While there are parallels to the Exodus story of the Torah (Old Testament), the Egyptian accounts tell us that:
- The Ten Plagues of Exodus resulted from a giant planet transiting the core of the solar system.
- Pharaoh and his army perished at the Red Sea after slaughtering over half the Jews.
- The Ten Plagues of Exodus were all parts of the same natural global disaster.
- Following the Red Sea debacle, Egypt paid dearly to repel a bloody invasion from the South.
The Egyptians were shaken to their national core and conducted the first regional anthropological and historical study of the Middle East. They aimed to find clues that would lead them to the one true G-d of Abraham, and they published their initial findings in a 21-volume work titled The Great Book.
During the last millennium BCE, Phoenician papyrus traders translated The Great Book from Egyptian Hieratic into their 22-letter alphabet and entrusted a copy to the Celtic priests in Britain.
After the death of Jesus, Joseph of Arimathea (his great uncle on the side of Joseph) founded the Glastonbury Abbey. It became the repository for these texts and those authored by Celtic priests, and in 1184 CE, English King Henry II ordered an attack on the Abbey. The surviving priests secreted the remaining texts to Scotland, where they were translated into English and eventually merged to create The Kolbrin Bible.
Kolbrin Media Library (In Chronological Order)
The Kolbrin – eBook Series by Steve Russell (March 2005)
- Reality of the Universe
- Evolution and the Creation of Man
- Giving Birth to Your Soul
- The Return of the Destoryer
Audio Essays on The Kolbrin Bible with Marshall Masters (Oct-2006)
- Could We See Two Suns in Five Years?
- The Hitler Diaries and The Kolbrin Bible
- Surviving the Next Global Catastrophe
- Did Moses Use Alien Technology to Part the Red Sea?
- The Destroyer and Sitchin’s Nibiru
- Radical Islam Starts World War and Destroys UN Says Ancient Egyptian Prediction
- A Fate Worse Than Hell
- Did the Big Bang Create God?
Did Moses Use Alien Technology to Part the Red Sea? (Dec 2006)
- The Ten Plagues of Exodus*
- The Red Sea*
The Kolbrin Bible and the Nature of God Series (Jul-2018)
- Series Introduction
- Reflections of Reality
- Sons of Fire
- Brooding in Profound Silence
- The Great Circles of Eternity
- The Desire to Create
- A Variety of Spirit Minds
- The Universal Womb
- Unraveling the Secrets
- Einstein and God